Effective Date: July 20, 2017
Here at CONCIERGE KEY Health (CKH), we’re committed to making our service safe, caring, and accessible for everyone. That’s why we created this document, which explains the rules for using CKH. Thank you for reading, and for helping us deliver an upgraded healthcare experience.
1. RESTRICTED USES
You agree not to use the Services in any unlawful, infringing, tortious or harmful manner; in any way that violates another party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights; or in any way that otherwise interferes with the operation, use or enjoyment of any service, system or other property.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site and/or the Services or in or on any Content;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or the Services;
- reformat or frame any Content or portion of the web pages that are part of the Site and/or the Services;
- fraudulently or intentionally misuse the Services, including without limitation scheduling an appointment with a Healthcare Provider which you do not intend to keep, or scheduling an appointment for Designated Provider Services (as defined in the Additional Terms) which you do not intend to pay using the Transaction Processing Services (as defined in the Additional Terms);
- create user accounts, book appointments or submit Posted Information by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph; or
- use any means, including software means, to conduct web scraping of any portion of the Site, its content or materials and/or the Services.
You may not use contact information provided by our users or Healthcare Providers, or harvest such information for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending of, unsolicited bulk communications, such as SPAM. You may not allow others to use your account to violate the terms of this section. We may immediately terminate your registration or access to the Services and take other legal action if you or anyone using your Credentials violates these provisions.
2. USER CONTENT
We reserve the right to publish your Posted Information as part of the Services and to also remove your Posted Information for any reason. We are not, however, responsible for any failure or delay in posting or removing Posted Information. Keep in mind that the Posted Information of others is simply opinion and should not be relied on.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing:
- You are solely responsible for any Posted Information that you submit, publish or display through the Services or transmit to other members and/or other users of the Site.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not submit any content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party.
- You may not provide any Posted Information that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by CKH.
- You may not provide any Posted Information that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- You agree that you will only provide Posted Information that you believe to be true.
- You may not submit Posted Information that:
- is false, deceptive or misleading;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- violates, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- violates antitrust, competition, or consumer protection laws;
- is threatening, abusive, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature.
3. UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The effective date of this Acceptable Use Policy is set forth at the top of this webpage. We will notify you of any material change by posting notice on this webpage. Your continued use of the Services after the effective date constitutes your acceptance of the amended Acceptable Use Policy. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on acceptable uses of the Services. The amended Acceptable Use Policy supersedes all previous versions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO FUTURE CHANGES TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, YOU MUST STOP USING THE SERVICES AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF SUCH CHANGES.